View from Lanai Lookout.
How sponsorship works
I routinely endorse local business on this blog that I have personally engaged with and that relate to the theme of the site. I do this for free and on an ad hoc basis. For businesses that have something to promote, sponsorship opportunities are available.
There are two ways to sponsor Unreal Hawaii:
1) Sponsored posts: A post that appears on the homepage for two weeks, then, if desired, I will archive it in the Supporters category. It will stay on the site indefinitely. One time fee.
2) Sponsored links: A link that appears at the end of an existing blog post under the heading “From our supporters:”. Monthly fee.
To check availability and get pricing, please send me an email.
Details and guidelines:
- Your product or service should be relevant to an audience that is interested in the Hawaii lifestyle.
- I currently do not display logos or banner ads on Unreal Hawaii. Exceptions might be made for certain brands that very closely match the theme of my site.
- Your sponsored post will contain the following:
- photo or your product, service or location (photo must be at least 990 pixels wide)
- headline (company name or product name)
- brief description
- link to your landing page
- optional longer description of your offering
Please note that Unreal Hawaii is a personal blog so I’m not able to offer as much customization as large online publications.